Clad Art products use our special clad materials which join different metals together to form unique and beautiful designs. We use our clad metal to make consumer products such as golf putters, paperweights, hanko-stamps and interior design products. Our products are used in local interior design such as the Echizen city library, Sundome Fukui, Echizen city soccer field, and Hamono no Sato. They are also popular as gifts and souvenirs.
Clad Art has infinite potential allowing us to match our clients’ ideas and usage requests.
Please don’t hesitate to consult with us about your ideas.
- Two types of stainless steel are layered in dozens of layers to expose a unique pattern such as ripples
that flows by special processing.
- As for a metal cap and shaft, the total weight has been reduced to 37g by processing technique.
- The unevenness of the laminated pattern gives an appropriate grip and making it easy to use after long-term use.
- By layering metals with different characteristics and forging them together, a mysterious and auspicious pattern appears.
- Since it is made of a special metal material,
it is harder to chip than other materials and is strong enough for many decades of use.
- Because it is made of metal, it is very stable and comfortable to use. Even light pressure is enough for satisfactory stamp.
Specifications: Stainless steel multilayered
Size: Round stamp
diameter 13.5 mm, 15.0 mm, 16.5 mm, 18.0 mm
Square stamp (available only in stainless steel)
18.0 mm square, 21.0 mm square, 24.0 mm square
Color: Stainless steel multilayered
Pure Titan, Champagne Gold
Lapis Blue, Rose Red
- This multilayered aluminum/copper/stainless steel clad plate has outstanding heat conduction, weight reduction,
and is easily maintained.
- The forged knife style embossing creates non-stick surface, while enhancing its beauty.
- Although its weight is only 360g, it has excellent durability.
- A dignified, simple, and beautiful design featuring a pattern created by the overlapping of metals with different characteristics.
- Since it is made of a special metal material, it is harder to chip than other materials and is strong enough to be used
for many decades.
- The mysterious and auspicious yet simple design makes it suitable for any wall or entrance.
Specification : Stainless steel multilayered
Size : Thickness 2.0mm Height 100mm Length 200mm
Color : Black×White
Font : You can choose from our specified fonts.
Imprint : Laser engraving
*Installation is not available.
Please note that the pattern of each item is unique, and the actual
color may differ from this photo due to monitor limitations.
If you wish to purchase, please contact us directly below or visit our
The calm texture of the multilayered pattern and the weightiness that only metal can provide will be an outstanding addition to your desktop décor.
Size: 10 cm (length), 13.5 cm (length)
Weight: 281g, 380g
In comparison to conventional forged solid metal putters our titanium clad putter has many advantages.
- You can experience the great feel and soft touch giving an ideal spin to the ball. The multi-layered clad metal head gives a perfect balance of resilience and shock absorption.
- The head is forged with our unique rolling process, improving the elastic strength which enables the "sweet spot" to be widened, all but eliminating putting errors.
- Stereoscopic design structure is shown milling processed surface and base metal striped pattern. Its surface improved ball rolling and moving direction, and also unique dignity handling is rich pattern and satisfaction.
The substantial head sports a milled surface face, enhancing the spinning and directional characteristics of the ball, and the unique design with a three-dimensional stripe pattern of the base metal is rich in style and provides a sense of satisfaction as a distinctive product.
TW-VLM (L type)
Weight : approx. 500g (head 320g)
Please ask us at purchase desire.